Because cancellation policies vary by hotel and for certain events and rates, guests should always check the cancellation policy that applies at the time of booking. Cancellation information is provided to guests prior to finalizing a reservation on any of our portals.
In an effort to better serve guests seeking last minute accommodations, especially since we have a small community with our 10-bed facility, guests are required to cancel their room reservation 48 hours prior to arrival in order to avoid a cancellation fee. We have experienced too many cancellations and no-show incidents.
There will be a processing time of 3 working days to receive the refund into your account by transfer after the cancellation.
The cancellation is FREE of charge 3 days prior to the date of arrival, after this time we charge you 75% the room rate as cancellation fee (25% of the room rate is billed as refund) except if we could sell the room by that date which then attracts 25% of the room rate for the inconvenience caused (75% of the room rate is billed as refund).
For the non-refundable bookings, there are NO cancellation or changes possible. In case of a cancellation, 75% of the total amount will be charged as cancellation fee (25% of the room rate is billed as refund) whether the room was later sold.
Group booking (3 rooms and more):
Guests booking more than 2 rooms are required to pay the total cost of the booking in advance. If cancelled or modified up to 10 working days before date of arrival, no fee will be charged. If cancelled or modified later or in case of no-show, 100% of the reservation will be charged.
Guests who do not show up on the dates they made the booking for automatically are termed “No-Show Guests”. A no-show incident automatically cancels the booking out-right. No money will be refunded neither can a re-booking be done based on that payment.
Important Information Lodging:
- – Due to the fact that the hotel is in a cul d’sac Residential Estate location surrounded by other houses in the enclave, it is required that guests, particularly those in groups are respective to our noise tolerance during the evenings/nights.
- – Please note that the check-in and key-collection takes place only at the front desk in the lobby at he entrance reception.
- – Guests are required to show a photo identification and debit/credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply
- – Please inform us in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact us directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.
- – Private parking is possible on site (reservation is needed) and is a free service provided as long as there is space on site, first come basis for parking of cars.
- – Languages spoken: English
(B) EVENTS/FACILITY BOOKINGS
Full (Non-discounted) Rate:
The cancellation is FREE of charge 15 working days prior to the date of arrival, after this time we charge you 50% of the rental rate charged as cancellation fee (50% of the rate is billed as refund). IF we could re-book by that date cancellation then attracts only 15% of the rental rate for the inconvenience caused) (85% of the room rate is billed as refund).
Non-Refundable (Discounted) Rate:
For the non-refundable bookings (discounted bookings), there can be NO cancellation or changes to date possible. We advice you are sure of your dates when the date is finalized and money exchanges hands with Quiet Pools. In case of a cancellation, 100% of the total amount will be charged as cancellation fee.
NOTE: There will be a processing time of 5 working days to receive the refund into your account by transfer after receiving an email message of your desired cancellation.
Important Information Events/Video Recordings
– Due to the fact that the hotel is in a cul d’sac Residential Estate location surrounded by other houses in the enclave, it is required that guests, particularly those in groups are respective to our noise tolerance during the evenings/nights from 6:00pm
– Private parking is possible on site (reservation is needed) and is a free service provided as long as there is space on site, first come basis for parking of cars. All other cars of invited guests during any event will have to park on the street without blocking any residential gate entrance. We charge for a parking attendant for each event at the rate of N5, 000.00 per event
– Full day session of 8 hours maximum. Timing starts at 9:am after breakfast of guest till 5:pm before the dinner is served.
– Languages spoken: English
Please note the opening hours of our reception for business and check in/check out of guests:
Mondays – Fridays
07:00 a.m. – 07:00 p.m. OPEN TO EXTERNAL GUESTS, PROSPECTS, CLIENTS, IN-HOUSE GUESTS
07:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m. OPEN ONLY TO IN-HOUSE GUESTS
10:00 a.m. – 07:00 a.m. CLOSED
Saturdays – Sundays + Public Holidays.
08:00 a.m. – 03:00 p.m. OPEN TO EXTERNAL GUESTS, PROSPECTS, CLIENTS, IN-HOUSE GUESTS
03:00 p.m. – 12:00 a.m. OPEN ONLY TO IN-HOUSE GUESTS
12:00 a.m. – 08:00 a.m. CLOSED
Please let us know your arrival time, as one front desk executive mans our reception during the peak/key period while the Duty Night Floor Attendant takes over after the peak periods. We will send you the important information needed for a comfortable stay before your arrival by email. Night check-in need to be discussed and planned with the front desk executive.
CHECK IN / CHECK OUT
Check In is strictly advised to done between the hours of 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm. All other hours need notification to the front desk Executive by a telephone call.
Check Out is strictly at 11:00 am. A free hour will be allowed till noon (12:00pm) once a call is received at the front desk for this grace period. Any late check out will attract the rate of either late check out (till 2:00pm) or a full night’s rate at our regular pricing from 2:00pm.
GENERAL ROOM FACILITIES
- LED-TV (Cable TV)
- Radio/Alarm Clock***
- Shower/bath & Wash Basin; WC
- All Non-Smoking Rooms
- Desk/Writing table
- Air Conditioner
- Small refrigerator
- Small kettle for Coffee/ Tea***
- Wireless Internet Hotspot is available in the entire hotel and is free of charge.
- Extra bed (cot) by order & availability for a surcharge
- Fan/ for long Power cut failure & surges***
*** Extras are provided in the Grandeur & Vintage categories of rooms.
CODE OF GOOD PRACTICES
- – We listen to you: our Platform is the product of what YOU (the users) prefer and find most convenient when using our service as long as we can provide it.
- – We hear you: we show uncensored reviews (of customers who have actually stayed) so you can freely decide your preference
- – We promise you an informative, user-friendly website that guarantees the best available pricing in our hotel category, size and vicinity.
- – We Price Match! As long as its in our league and the same vicinity